A Diversified Pool of Talent

I enjoy listening to people who have a form of talent playing the acoustic guitar. Having heard and met many unbelievably talented acoustic guitar players (mainly males) I have come to conclusion that I will stop labelling certain acoustic musicians as my King of the Acoustic guitar. No doubt (it happens to me often) that further down the track I will come across to yet another talented acoustic enthusiast, who manages to play the acoustic just as good as my last King of the acoustic. There have also been others whom have produced an unrealistc, gob smacking, and unique piece of acoustic sounds.

Therefore, I thought it would be nice to unlock to visitors who visit this blog, 'who' these extremely finger talented people are and the style of music they prefer to play. I hope visitors enjoy the various acoustic talent that these artist produce.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Sungha Jung



A young 11 year old Sungha Jung is an aspiring acoustic guitar talent. This young South Korean musician is already making a name for himself and whose guitar is nearly as big as he is. Sungha enjoys playing renditions of artists like Elton John, The Beattles, Nirvana, Bon Jovi and many others. Check out Sungha's rendition of Michael Jackson -Billie Jean. Awsome mate. Another name to look out for in future

No comments:

Post a Comment