A Diversified Pool of Talent

I enjoy listening to people who have a form of talent playing the acoustic guitar. Having heard and met many unbelievably talented acoustic guitar players (mainly males) I have come to conclusion that I will stop labelling certain acoustic musicians as my King of the Acoustic guitar. No doubt (it happens to me often) that further down the track I will come across to yet another talented acoustic enthusiast, who manages to play the acoustic just as good as my last King of the acoustic. There have also been others whom have produced an unrealistc, gob smacking, and unique piece of acoustic sounds.

Therefore, I thought it would be nice to unlock to visitors who visit this blog, 'who' these extremely finger talented people are and the style of music they prefer to play. I hope visitors enjoy the various acoustic talent that these artist produce.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Lawson Rollins



Lawson Rollins has an electrifying guitar style. Lawsons acoustic background is a mixture of Samba, Salsa, Latin Jazz with hints of Bossa Nova. Born and raised in North Carolina, Lawson developed his love for the Spanish guitar in his teens.Its no wonder that this finger talented acoustic guitar player along with his good looks is ever so popular. Check out The Fire Cadenza on youtube which Lawson himself composed and performed. But be warned...this acoustic music can easily persuade you to want to 'Tango.'

No comments:

Post a Comment