A Diversified Pool of Talent

I enjoy listening to people who have a form of talent playing the acoustic guitar. Having heard and met many unbelievably talented acoustic guitar players (mainly males) I have come to conclusion that I will stop labelling certain acoustic musicians as my King of the Acoustic guitar. No doubt (it happens to me often) that further down the track I will come across to yet another talented acoustic enthusiast, who manages to play the acoustic just as good as my last King of the acoustic. There have also been others whom have produced an unrealistc, gob smacking, and unique piece of acoustic sounds.

Therefore, I thought it would be nice to unlock to visitors who visit this blog, 'who' these extremely finger talented people are and the style of music they prefer to play. I hope visitors enjoy the various acoustic talent that these artist produce.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Danny Godinez



Danny Godinez hails from Richmond, Virginia and is an exhilarating performer. He has been playing the acoustic for over 20 years. Many people say that he is humble in ability, ever gracious and happy. Danny has an amazing playing style that is well worth viewing and he has a beautifully constructed song called Most Talented Inspiring Player Ever which can be viewed on youtube. Check it out cause you will not be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is vey informative. You share a common interset with my dad. I've heard him mention Danny Godinez. I think that he'd love to hear about your blog and see the future posts that you may add. Don't forget to share and develop your talents with others beacuse it will increase your abilities. Your blog is very professional and I think it expresses the passion that you have very well.

    ReplyDelete